3CX Software PBX
3CX is a software based PBX that works with SIP standard based IP Phones, SIP trunks and VoIP Gateways to provide a full PBX solution – without the inflated cost and management headaches of an ‘old style’ PBX. Used by more than 30,000 companies globally, 3CX has been recognized for its innovation and cutting-edge technology. 3CX Phone system for Windows is an award-winning soft¬ware-based business phone system that replaces a tra¬ditional proprietary PBX. It is based on the SIP standard and supports most popular SIP phones, VOIP Gateways, Voip services providers and PSTN phone lines.
3CX Phone System is a software-based IP PBX that replaces a proprietary hardware PBX / PABX. 3CX’s IP PBX is based on the SIP standard, making it easier to manage and allowing you to use any SIP phone (software or hardware). A software-based IP PBX / PABX offers many benefits:
- Easier to install & manage via web-based configuration interface
- Far less expensive to purchase and expand than a hardware-based PBX / PABX
- Improve productivity with presence, desktop based call control and extension management
- No need for separate phone wiring – phones use computer network, easy hot desking!
- Deliver mobility by allowing employees to work from home using a remote extension
- Choose between popular IP hardware phones or softphones – no vendor lock in
- Receive & make calls via the standard PSTN using VoIP Gateways or cards
- Save on monthly call costs using SIP trunks, VoIP providers or Skype Connect!
An IP PBX runs as software on a computer and can leverage the advanced processing power of the computer and user interface as well as Windows’ features.
An IP PBX can be managed via a web-based configuration interface or a GUI, allowing you to easily maintain and fine tune your phone system.
With an IP PBX you can easily use a VOIP service provider for long distance and international calls.
Benefits of 3CX:
Other features included in the 3CX system:
3CX Hotel Module: Allows check-in and check-out of guests, setting of guest extensions to “Do Not Disturb”, allows blocking of external calls, wake up calls to be scheduled, allows housekeeping to set room status, tracks calls of guests and list them on checkout for easy billing.
3CX Call Center Module: Call centres – both in and outbound, call recording, operator monitoring, listen-in to operators.
Terms & Conditions of About IT DTS (Pty) Ltd apply.